Cinnamon Bark Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $32.57 USD
Wholesale: $24.75 USD
Stock Number: #5585
Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil has a warm, spicy flavor that complements a variety of classic culinary treats and drinks. Cinnamon Bark Vitality is not only great for elevating dishes, but it can also be taken as a dietary supplement and is an important ingredient in some of Young Living’s most popular products, including Thieves® Vitality™ and Inner Defense™. Cinnamon Bark Vitality’s warm taste and nostalgic notes bring a spicy addition to your favorite dishes. By using Cinnamon Bark Vitality as a dietary supplement, you can help support healthy digestive and immune systems.*
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps support a healthy immune system*
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen*
- Provides a spicy addition to a variety of foods and drinks
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde
Ingredients Ingredients Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Add a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark Vitality to your NingXia Red® shot to create a “Hot Shot.”
- Take it as a dietary supplement to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Elevate your fruit smoothie or green drink with a drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and benefit from its antioxidant properties.*
- Put a drop into your hot cereal for a little spice and to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.*
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
DIRECTIONS Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of a carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take once daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. If contact with skin occurs, avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours .
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Cinnamon bark originates from the Lauraceae botanical family, and the oil is carefully distilled from the bark of a small evergreen tree that is native to Sri Lanka. The Cinnamomum verumtree can grow up to 30 feet tall and is recognizable for its thick, leathery leaves with pointy tips. Among the leaves, you can find inconspicuous yellow flowers and small, black, fleshy berries. Cinnamon Bark Vitality is used in many Young Living products, including Thieves Vitality, Slique® CitraSlim™, Slique Bars, and Inner Defense.
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Salad with Essential Oils
- Cinnamon Bark Summer Fruit Dip Recipe
- Butternut Squash Soup Recipe from Young Living Essential Oils (v)
- Spiced Mango Soup with Essential Oils
- How to make a Firecracker at your Club Red Party
- Host your next party with NingXia the Club Red way!
- Einkorn: What it is and how to cook with it
- The results are in for the YL Einkorn Cook-Off!
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Red, white, and blue fruit salad recipe [Video]
- Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears [Video]
- Spiced Thai Mango Soup Recipe
- Witch’s Brew: A Healthy Halloween Potion You Have to Try
- Simply Delicious Cinnamon Fruit Dip Recipe
- Cinnamon-Apple Chips Recipe [VIDEO]
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.