Copaiba Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $58.22 USD
Wholesale: $44.25 USD
Stock Number: #3431
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulatatree. Copaiba oil has high levels of beta-caryophyllene and a uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere when it is diffused or applied topically. Copaiba is a great addition to your daily routine and skin care. Add it to a neutral moisturizer to utilize its natural fragrance and moisturizing properties. It can also be applied following activity for a comforting cooldown.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
- Provides a calming aroma
- Can be diffused to create a warm, inviting environment
- Active & Fit Kit
- Deep Relief™ Roll-On
- Breathe Again™ Roll-On
- Ortho Sport® massage oil
- Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
- Aroma Siez™ essential oil blend
- Relieve It™ essential oil blend
- NingXia Red®
- Germacrene D
Ingredients Ingredients Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage on fatigued areas after exercise for a relaxing cooldown. To add a cooling sensation, combine Copaiba with Peppermint or Wintergreen essential oils.
- Create a natural beard oil with Copaiba, a lightweight carrier oil, and a complementary oil such as Northern Lights Black Spruce or Peppermint.
- Diffuse it to create a warm, inviting space. Create a custom blend by adding oils such as Cedarwood or Cinnamon Bark.
- Cool down at home after a strenuous workout with the nostalgic, woodsy aroma.
- Blend the steam from your shower with a sweet, earthy scent to revitalize after a busy day at the office.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Copaiba essential oil is the product of distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera reticulatatree, native to the Amazon region of the country. The copaiba tree grows 50-100 feet high and produces tiny white flowers and small nut-like fruit, neither of which are used in the production of the essential oil. Copaiba has been used for various purposes in areas where it grows natively since at least the 16th century. Beyond its use in Young Living essential oil blends, Copaiba is used in many soaps, lotions, and perfumes.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Copaifera officinalis
ADDITIONAL NAMES:Balsam Copaiba
PLANT PART USED:Gum resin
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled (vacuum distilled)
YL REGION:Most Young Living Copaiba essential oil comes from Brazil.
- Sourcing Copaiba
- The essential oil botanical quiz
- Essential oils for homesickness
- Essential oils for when you are in a bad mood
- Air of masculinity: Essential oil diffuser blends for men
- Destination everywhere diffuser blends for 7 cities
- Dessert-scented diffuser blends
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.