Your detoxification system works hard; give it some love with Cumin Vitality™! Cumin is a cleansing support superstar, delivering internal cleansing properties and support for your body’s most important detoxifying organs, like the liver, kidneys, and digestive system. Toasted, spicy, and earthy, it’s also an international cuisine fan favorite. A drop of Cumin Vitality will make all the difference between mediocre and memorable in your chili, curry, and stew recipes.
- Nix those toxins. Support your liver and the body’s natural cleansing processes with Cumin Vitality.
- Settle down. Taking Cumin Vitality after meals can help ease digestive discomfort to keep your healthy digestive system going strong.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports healthy liver function and provides cleansing and detoxifying properties*
- Supports a healthy digestive system to ease digestive discomfort*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- Supports your healthy immune system*
- Gives recipes a rich, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project verified
- 100% pure, Seed to Seal®-certified Cumin essential oil from Egypt
- Slique® Tea
- Black Pepper Vitality™ essential oil
- Cilantro Vitality™ essential oil
Ingredients Ingredients Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)† seed oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to take advantage of Cumin Vitality’s cleansing properties.
- Add 1-2 drops of Cumin Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement to support a healthy, comfortable digestive system.
- Add Cumin Vitality for an added flavor boost in many recipes, including Indian, Latin American, and North African cuisines.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Cumin Vitality for fresh or ground cumin in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Cumin Vitality essential oil is produced by distilling the seeds of the cumin plant and can deepen and enrich the flavor of Indian, North African, and Middle Eastern recipes. Cumin is a small, flowering, herbaceous plant from the Apiaceae family that is native to the Middle East and South Asia.
Although we now think of it as a spice, cumin was once used by the ancient Egyptians during ceremonial rituals. In the Middle Ages, cumin seed was known as a symbol of love and fidelity and was often carried by brides and grooms at the wedding ceremony for good luck.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.