Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $25.00 USD
Wholesale: $19.00 USD
Stock Number: #3538
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from the leaves of an evergreen tree native to Australia. Part of the Myrtaceae plant family, Eucalyptus Radiata is steam distilled. Its distinctly fresh aroma is sharp and clean, sparking a sense of refreshment and renewal. Popular in salons and spas, Eucalyptus Radiata oil promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment anywhere it’s diffused. The soothing scent makes Eucalyptus Radiata the perfect addition to any bedtime routine when applied to the chest or back. It is found in many of Young Living’s most popular products, including Ortho Ease® massage oil, Breathe Again™ Roll-On, and R.C.™ essential oil blend.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Refreshing, clean aroma
- Energizing scent
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™
- Brain Power™ essential oil blend
- Awaken™ essential oil blend
- Highest Potential™ essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
- Abundance™ essential oil blend
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- ART® beauty products
- Acceptance™ essential oil blend
- 3 Wise Men™ essential oil blend
- The Gift™ essential oil blend
Ingredients Ingredients Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower, just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create invigorating, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add 2–3 drops to Ortho Ease® massage oil and massage it into your feet or muscles after activity for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata in your home or work space for a clean, energizing aroma.
- Create a DIY room-refreshing spray with Eucalyptus Radiata to combat stale odors.
- Bathe in luxury with an invigorating, clean aroma for a spa-like atmosphere.
- Slip under the sheets with a laundered, fresh fragrance for a calm and relaxing evening during any time of year.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND There are more than 700 species of eucalyptus in the world—Eucalyptus Radiata, sometimes known as narrow-leaved peppermint—is only one of them. The Eucalyptus radiatatree comes from Australia, where eucalyptus makes up more than 75 percent of the continent’s vegetation. Eucalyptus Radiata oil contains the naturally occurring constituent eucalyptol, which provides much of its signature scent. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Eucalyptus radiata BOTANICAL FAMILY:Myrtaceae REGIONS FOUND:Australia, South Africa PLANT PART USED:Leaves EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled YL REGION:Most Young Living Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from Australia and South Africa. Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994 . Related Content
- All about Eucalyptus
- All about Eucalyptus essential oil
- Essential oils for homesickness
- How to use Young Living’s three Eucalyptus essential oils
- Hello, handsome! 15 essential oils for beards (plus 3 tips)
- Create your own spa getaway with homemade shower bombs
- Air of masculinity: Essential oil diffuser blends for men
- Destination everywhere: Diffuser blends for 7 cities
- Custom blends for your child's KidScents diffuser
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.