Grapefruit Vitality – 5 ml
Retail: $10.20 USD
Wholesale: $7.75 USD
Stock Number: #5624
We cold press the rind of fresh grapefruit ( Citrus paradisi) to produce our pure Grapefruit Vitality™ essential oil, and its delicious, tart taste makes the oil a tasty addition to drinks, smoothies, dressings, and more. Plus, Grapefruit Vitality has many health benefits when taken daily, including weight management support, lymphatic system support, and cleansing properties.* Add Grapefruit Vitality to your water or NingXia Red® for an extra zing, or incorporate it into your cooking for a hint of citrus.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a delicious, tart taste
- Supports weight management*
- Contains antioxidant properties*
- Supports the lymphatic system*
- Supports the circulatory system*
- Offers cleansing properties*
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
- GLF™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Thieves® Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Jade Lemon™ Vitality™ essential oil
- Frankincense Vitality™ essential oil
- NingXia Red®
- Grapefruit essential oil
Ingredients Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 drops Amount Per Serving %DV Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) rind oil 120 mg** **Daily Value (DV) not established Suggested Uses
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it to support your weight-management program, lymphatic system, and circulatory system.*
- Combine Grapefruit Vitality with a chilled serving of NingXia Red for an added boost to your daily wolfberry goodness.
- Stay hydrated and experience Grapefruit Vitality’s cleansing properties by adding 1–2 drops to your chilled purified or sparkling water.*
- Bring some zest to your marinades, dressings, sauces, and desserts with Grapefruit Vitality.
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND A hybrid of the pomelo (Citrus maxima) and the sweet orange ( Citrus sinensis), grapefruit is more than just a part of your breakfast! The fruit likely originated from Jamaica and was first popularized for consumption in the West Indies before spreading to America and throughout citrus-growing areas. It’s now produced in locations throughout the world, including the United States, South Africa, Brazil, and Israel. The grapefruit tree can grow to be quite large, reaching up to 20 feet tall. It has dense foliage, and the grape-like clusters of the fruit are the source of the plant’s name.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.