Manuka Essential Oil – 5ml
Retail: $48.36 USD
Wholesale: $36.75 USD
Stock Number: #5322
With a warm, gentle fragrance and numerous skin care benefits, Manuka essential oil is the perfect addition to your daily wellness and beauty regimen. Add it to your favorite skin care products to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes when applied topically. You can also enjoy its sweet aroma by diffusing it, adding it to household cleaners, and massaging it into tired feet. Manuka includes the naturally occurring constituents leptospermone, copaene, and isoleptopsermone.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- Is cleansing and soothing when applied topically
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports the appearance of heathy-looking skin
- Can be applied to feet or toenails to keep them looking healthy
- Has a warm, calming aroma
From the bottle: Sweet, woodsy, Tea Tree-like aroma
WORKS WELL WITH
- Lavender essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Sage essential oil
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Exodus II™ essential oil blend
- M-Grain™ essential oil blend
- Melrose™ essential oil blend
Ingredients Ingredients Leptospermum scoparium† (Manuka) branch/leaf oil † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Apply a few drops to your scalp before shampooing your hair for an invigorating scalp massage.
- Add it to your favorite face wash to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add it to your favorite skin care products to help your skin stay bright and healthy looking.
- Place a few drops in a foot bath for a relaxing, spa-like experience and to help the appearance of healthy feet and toenails.
- Diffuse Manuka alone or combine it with a citrus oil such as Tangerine, Orange, or Grapefruit for a refreshing aromatic experience.
- Refresh your cooking space after a night full of culinary adventures.
- Create a personal spa in a steam-filled bathroom by combining with Grapefruit essential oil.
- Enliven your morning reading in the living room with open windows and this sweet, herbaceous scent.
Manuka has a soft and earthy aroma that can uplift spirits and help awaken feelings of confidence and clarity.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Manuka comes from the myrtle family and is native to Australia and New Zealand. Manuka essential oil has a woodsy, slightly sweet scent and is steam distilled from the leaves and stems of the plant. It can be compared to Tea Tree oil, as it shares many of the same benefits. Young Living’s manuka is wildcrafted from the East Cape region of New Zealand.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Leptospermum scoparium
REGIONS FOUND:New Zealand, Australia
PLANT PART USED:Chopped leaves and small stems
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Manuka essential oil comes from New Zealand.
- Discover Manuka
- Holiday gift ideas for her
- Incorporating essential oils into your massage
- 7 life lessons inspired by plants
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.