NingXia Zyng – 12 pack
A hydrating splash of essential oil-infused goodness, NingXia Zyng™ uses the same whole-fruit wolfberry puree found in our popular superfruit supplement, NingXia Red®. We add sparkling water, pear and blackberry juices, and a hint of Lime and Black Pepper essential oils for a dynamic, unique taste. You’ll enjoy a refreshing boost that’s full of flavor without artificial flavors and preservatives.
With natural flavors and sweeteners, white tea extract, and added vitamins, NingXia Zyng delivers 35 mg of naturally occurring caffeine and only 35 calories per can, making it a sweet, guilt-free boost for your early morning, long afternoon, or anytime you need a little Zyng!
Each case includes 12 8.4-oz. (250-ml) cans.
NingXia Zyng Uses:
- Skip the vending machine snack and sip a chilled NingXia Zyng and an original or chocolate-coated Slique® bar.
- Swap NingXia Zyng for conventional carbonated beverages in your office refrigerator. You won’t miss the soda fix!
- Keep NingXia Zyng chilled for an extra-invigorating way to start the morning.
- Add a tube of NingXia Nitro to your can of NingXia Zyng for a sweet twist that supports cognition.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to UseDrink one can as desired. Drink anytime for a refreshing ZYNG. Best served chilled. Lightly invert can before opening. Ingredients
Carbonated water, Evaporated cane sugar, Pear juice concentrate, Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) puree, Citric acid, Blackberry juice concentrate, Natural flavour, White tea leaf extract, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, D-calcium pantothenate, Niacinamide, Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) fruit oil, Lime (Citrus latifolia) peel oil, D-alpha-tocopherol acetate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Retinyl palmitate.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.