Orange Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $7.89 USD
Wholesale: $6.00 USD
Stock Number: #5627
Orange Vitality™ essential oil has a bright, fresh citrus flavor that makes it a must-have culinary tool. Try it in baked goods, especially to create contrast with particularly sweet items, or combine it with warm spices like cardamom and clove to enhance them. Add Orange Vitality to your drinking water to give it a burst of flavor. Orange Vitality also blends beautifully with other fruity flavors, making it a great addition to smoothies, juices, and NingXia Red®. It also contains the naturally occurring constituent limonene.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Full of zesty, citrusy flavor
- Enhances the flavor of foods and water
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Cleanses the digestive system*
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- Citrus Fresh™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Longevity™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Longevity™ softgels
- Super C™ tablets
- Super C™ chewables
- Orange essential oil
- Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- Peppermint Vitality™ essential oil
- NingXia Red®
Ingredients Supplement Facts Serving Size: 2 drop Amount Per Serving %DV Orange (Citrus sinensis)† peel oil 120 mg* †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil *Daily Value (DV) not established Suggested Uses
- Support your wellness and immune system by adding 1-2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking it as a dietary supplement every day.*
- Use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2-3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for citrus flavor and to help cleanse the digestive system.*
- Add Orange Vitality to a smoothie or green drink to enjoy its citrus flavor and antioxidant properties.*
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Orange trees are native to Asia, but you can find them all over the world, including in France, Germany, and the United States. The fragrant orange tree is an evergreen, flowering tree that grows to approximately 33 feet and has sweet-smelling blossoms. Orange Vitality essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of the fresh, juicy fruit. Related Content
- How to make a Blondie at your Club Red Party
- Mediterranean Orange Couscous Salad (v)
- How to make a Bird Bomb at your Club Red Party
- Host your next party with NingXia the Club Red way!
- Easy Recipes to Help Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Light Up Your Summer with Vitality-infused Marinades
- Orange-Infused Chocolate Pots Recipe
- Two-Minute Essential Oil-Infused Salad Dressings
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day with Oil-Infused All-Heart Cookies
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.