Oregano Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $37.50 USD
Wholesale: $28.50 USD
Stock Number: #3605
As an herb, oregano shines in Italian and Mediterranean cuisine; but as an essential oil, it has a wealth of benefits and uses outside the kitchen. Oregano essential oil’s warm, herbaceous scent is excellent at purifying the air when diffused with oils such as Peppermint. It also pairs especially well when combined with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and used in massage. That’s why you can find Oregano in Ortho Sport® Massage Oil and Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a warm, herbaceous scent
- Great for massage, especially on fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents carvacrol, beta-caryophyllene, and thymol
- Helps purify the air when diffused
- Raindrop Technique®
- ImmuPower™ essential oil blend
- Ortho Sport® Massage Oil
- Ortho Ease® Massage Oil
- Deep Relief™ Roll-On
- Aroma Siez™ essential oil blend
- Relieve It™ essential oil blend
- Cool Azul™ essential oil blend
- Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream
Ingredients Ingredients Origanum vulgare† (Oregano) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Diffuse Oregano at home to create a comforting environment.
- Add Oregano to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into fatigued muscles after activity.
- Use it as part of the Raindrop Technique.
- Diffuse it with Peppermint throughout your work space to help purify strong odors.
- Transport yourself to the Italian countryside and breathe in the herbaceous aroma of oregano fields without ever leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND The word oreganooriginates from the Greek words orosand ganos, meaning “joy of the mountains.” The herb is believed to have been found in the mountainsides of Greece, Italy, and the Mediterranean. The oregano plant, which is now known around the world, can grow up to 30 inches tall and produces purple flowers. The leaves are steam distilled to create the powerful Oregano essential oil, which is a key ingredient in Ortho Sport and ImmuPower and an important component in the Raindrop Technique.
- Young Living Raindrop Technique: Full version
- Young Living Raindrop Technique: Oregano feathering and fanning
- Keeping your healthy lifestyle through the holidays
- 7 life lessons inspired by plants
- Incorporating essential oils into your massage
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.