Oregano Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $15.79 USD
Wholesale: $12.00 USD
Stock Number: #5594
Oregano Vitality™ essential oil does more than provide your meals with a depth of flavor; it may also support a healthy lifestyle when taken as a dietary supplement.* Oregano Vitality makes flavoring savory dishes simple. With a distinctive, herbaceous flavor, it is an indispensable addition to Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines, though it can enhance the flavors in all your favorite recipes, from grilled chicken to roasted vegetables. While the potent flavor of Oregano Vitality makes it a delicious addition to dishes when used sparingly on its own, be sure to use a carrier oil such as V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil to dilute this powerful oil when taking it as a supplement.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supports a healthy lifestyle regimen*
- May be used to enhance the flavor of foods
- Is cleansing for the digestive system*
- Has antioxidant properties*
- Provides immune support*
ALSO FOUND IN
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- Basil Vitality™ essential oil
- Coriander Vitality™ essential oil
- Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil
Ingredients Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving Oregano (Origanum vulgare)† †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Add Oregano Vitality in small amounts to various dishes for extra flavoring, particularly in Mexican and Mediterranean dishes.
- Put 1 drop of Oregano Vitality and 1 drop of V-6 oil in a veggie capsule and take it as a dietary supplement daily to help support a healthy immune system.*
- Add a drop to a green smoothie to help cleanse the digestive system.*
DIRECTIONS Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Oregano gets its name from the Greek words orosand ganos,which combined mean “joy of the mountains.” It’s no surprise that oregano has a Greek name, as it’s believed to have origins in Greece and in the mountains of the Mediterranean. This hardy, bushy plant can grow to around 30 inches tall, and it sprouts purple flowers. Oregano is part of the mint family, and its essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves. Varieties of oregano can be found all over the world.
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Einkorn: What it is and how to cook with it
- The results are in for the YL Einkorn Cook-Off!
- 5 tips and essential oils to help the procrastinator
- Light Up Your Summer with Vitality-infused Marinades
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.