Stress Away Essential Oil Blend – 15 ml
Retail: $40.13 USD
Wholesale: $30.50 USD
Stock Number: #4630
Stress Away™ essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuador-sourced essential oil.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene, alpha-humulene, limonene, cedrol, and linalool
- Can be applied topically and used as a personal fragrance
- Formulated with Lime, Lavender, Cedarwood, and other pure essential oils for a well-rounded and relaxing aroma
- Promotes relaxation and a calming environment
- Has an inviting aroma that helps calm the mind
ALSO FOUND IN
- Premier Aroma Collection
- Everyday Oils Collection
- Premium Starter Kits
- Select 30 Oil Collection
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Relaxation Massage Oil
- Stress Away Roll-On
- Lavender essential oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Blue Spruce essential oil
- Clarity essential oil blend
- Grounding essential oil blend
- Bath & Shower Gel Base
- Stress Away Relaxing Bath Bombs
Ingredients Ingredients Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin oil Citrus aurantifolia† (Lime) oil Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) fruit extract Ocotea quixos† (Ocotea) leaf oil Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Turn your home into a vanilla-scented oasis of peace, away from the bustle of the world outside.
- Fill your work space with a sweet, calming aroma that will encourage you to breathe deeply and relax.
- Surround your children with a peaceful aroma to help them settle down for a restful evening.
- Accompany your car or airplane travels with a peaceful, tropical aroma as you prepare for your next great adventure.
- Wrap your bedroom in comfort and calm as you prepare for your nighttime routine.
- Encourage deep, serene thought in your classroom or study space.
DIRECTIONS Topical:Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to Know PRODUCT BACKGROUND Stress Away brings aromas from around the world to create an on-the-go getaway just for you. It includes botanicals with influence that spans the globe, including Copaiba, which has been used since the 16th century in Brazil; Lavender, a staple in the Provence region of France; and Cedarwood, which can be found in Morocco and the United States. With these essential oils and the addition of Lime and vanilla, Stress Away was specially formulated by Founder D. Gary Young to calm the mind and help you take on life’s challenges with its soothing aroma.
Stress Away essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 2016. Related Content
- Photosensitive essential oils: Summer safety tips
- 5 of the best back-to-school tips for your elementary schooler
- 7 daily uses for Stress Away
- Powered by oils: Own your day the Young Living way
- 7 helpful habits for a more productive you
- Beat the bedtime blahs: 7 tips for a better night’s sleep
- Essential oils for homesickness
- A beginner’s guide to meditation
- 7 tips for essential oil uses for a balanced life
- Reset your mindset: Handling the hustle
- DIY monster spray: 3 kid-friendly recipes
- Destination everywhere: Diffuser blends for 7 cities
- Dessert-scented diffuser blends
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.