Valor Essential Oil Blend – 5 ml
Retail: $52.30 USD
Wholesale: $39.75 USD
Stock Number: #3430
Valor essential oil blend is one of our most popular products and a favorite of Founder and Chairman of the Board D. Gary Young. A truly unique blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, Geranium, and Frankincense, Valor has a woodsy, grounding aroma that is great for massages and other topical and aromatic uses. Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to refocus at the end of a challenging day.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Offers skin-beautifying benefits when combined with Young Living’s ART Light Moisturizer
- Improves the appearance of skin when applied topically
- Enhances massage for a rejuvenating experience
- Features a spicy, sweet, positive aroma that inspires confidence and courage
- Helps freshen the air when diffused
- Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation
ALSO FOUND IN
- Premier Aroma Collection
- Raindrop Technique
- Freedom Sleep Collection
- Freedom Release Collection
- Hong Kuai essential oil
- Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Highest Potential essential oil blend
- Release essential oil blend
- Surrender essential oil blend
- Feelings Collection
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
Ingredients Ingredients Caprylic/capric triglyceride Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) wood oil Tanacetum annuum† (Blue tansy) flower oil Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Combine Valor with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a grounding neck or back massage.
- Wear Valor as a bold, inspiring cologne, or use it as a top note for personalized scents.
- Add it to Young Living's Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling Valor or massaging it onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Make your bedroom headquarters for motivating self-talk, boosted by this woodsy and earthy scent.
- Uplift your living spaces with the warm complexities of this fragrance.
- Tackle work’s biggest tasks supported by this empowering aroma.
- Prepare for life’s adventures—anywhere they may take you—by infusing your space with this bold blend.
- Sink into an at-home spa experience by surrounding yourself with the comforting scents of Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Black Spruce during a DIY facial or pedicure.
- Keep the comfort of home with you on the road by using a personal diffuser to infuse this calming aroma into hotel rooms, airports, and other stuffy travel spots.
LABEL DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Valor is one of the original blends formulated by D. Gary Young and is a long-standing member favorite. Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits: Frankincense essential oilfor its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties; Black Spruce for its grounded, woodsy fragrance; Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile; Geranium for its sweet, floral fragrance; and Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent. This powerful, synergistic blend with a transformative aroma has contributed to its strong legacy as a key part of Young Living's proprietary Raindrop Technique®.
Valor® essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- Learn & Love: All About Valor
- Young Living Raindrop Technique - Full Version
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- Hug in a bottle: An essential oil guide to uplift and inspire
- Beard-Taming Tips for the Shaggiest Month of the Year
- Essential oils for homesickness
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Ask Me Anything!
If you have questions about essential oils or healthier living, I’m available! Simply use the form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.